Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity!
Innovative Construction Group is looking for someone with an energetic passion for the construction industry to join our team for an internship. During the internship, the essential duties and responsibilities will include monitoring daily field operations, working with installation crews and Field Superintendents.
Must be a student at a college or university working towards a degree in Construction Management. Intense interest and passion for the Construction industry and a desire to work in a team environment. Demonstrates leadership and interpersonal skills. Solid computer skills, attention to detail and must be self-motivated.
- Adheres to, and enforces all safety protocol on job sites
- Work closely with Office and Field Supervisors on the day-to-day operation of construction sites
- Reading and interpretation of drawings and inspections
- Work with change orders and the submittals
- Work with scheduling and overseeing in-house framing and punch crews and subcontractors
- Co-manage project schedules and phase plans
- Attend and document project meetings
Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, climbing ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Regularly works on-site at the construction work sites, exposed to machinery and moving objects.
Salary: $18.00 an hour.
Innovative Construction Group (ICG) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.