If you are considering a position with ICG or have recently applied for a position, these are the steps we follow in our hiring process.
- Application Process: Process should take you approximately 15 minutes. (You can expect to hear back in 1 to 2 business days if you are selected for a phone interview.)
- Phone Interview: Interview lasts approximately 15 minutes. (If you are considered, you are scheduled for a follow up interview within 1-3 days.)
- In-Person/Virtual Interview: 30-45 minutes (if you are considered, often an offer is provided immediately, during busy times or for more technical positions it may take 1 to 3 days for the full the approval process)
- Background Check: Pre-employment physical and drug-screen is scheduled when an offer is extended. – (we occasionally have hang ups with pending background checks)
- Candidate Hired: – Typically, candidates are officially hired within 1 week of offer and completion of pre-employment requirements. A 90 day probationary period initiates at this time.
- Probationary/Introductory Period: 90 days from date of hire.
- Benefits Activation: 1st day of the month, following 60 days of employment.
- Build Your Future with ICG: ICG allows our team of building professionals to work on a wide variety of projects. This allows our team members to build relative skill sets which drives flexibility and upward mobility for advancements in one’s construction career.